Education & Credentials
Yvonne is incredibly passionate about connecting with others on a deep and meaningful level. She exclaimed, “This is where my whole being comes alive. This drive for connection has helped me to build very positive, trusted working relationships with clients and participants.” She uses the platform of the classroom or coaching sessions to assist others in looking deeply at what’s holding them back. Yvonne sees myself has a trusted partner, rather than a teacher or mentor. Her biggest passion is knowing that in some small way, she made an impact on others, especially leaders who experience many daily stressors. Yvonne specializes in helping leaders improve communication and interpersonal skills, which increases employee engagement.
- A.A., Business Administration, Harrisburg Area Community College
- B.S., Psychology, Penn State University
- International Coach Federation (ICF) – ACC Certification
- Energy Leadership Index Master Practioner (ELI-MP)
- Color Code Personality Science Certification
Yvonne enjoys staying active in her free time whether that is through fitness, theater, improv, walking her dogs, yoga, or meditation. Yvonne loves spending time with her family even if that means being a taxi driver for her 3 teenagers.