Welcome to the Office of Long-Term Living’s (OLTL’s) Employment online training. This training is designed to familiarize service coordinators and HCBS providers with:
- The goals of Employment First.
- OLTL’s commitment to increasing employment opportunities and outcomes for participants interested in competitive integrated employment.
This training will provide you with employment resources, an overview of OLTL employment services, and ways you can support participants’ employment goals. Specific topics include:
- A definition of competitive integrated employment.
- Strategies for facilitating employment discussions in a person-centered manner.
- An overview of employment-related non-waiver and waiver services.
- A review of Service Coordinator Responsibilities regarding plan development, monitoring, and documentation.
After finishing this module, you will be linked to a webpage to register your completion.
Click the “Launch” button below to start the course.
OLTL EMPLOYMENT TRAINING
Employment Module (Note that you will need your provider number and service location to complete the registration page at the end of the module. Your provider number and service location are used to log into the PROMISe™ portal. Your provider number and service location can also be found on your OLTL provider approval notice for enrollment in waivers.)
The complete contents of the module and resource document are available as Microsoft Word documents below.
If you have any problems viewing the course or accessing the supporting documents, please contact the Dering Consulting Group at 717-234-0567.